100 THINGS TO TEACH MY SON
Today is my gorgeous son Max’s 11th Birthday! Where did those years go?!! My boy is my world, I love him more than words can ever say and these are the things I want to instill in him, especially now as he is on the cusp of moving into puberty.
Happy Birthday my beautiful kind and thoughtful boy, you are so so loved! XX
- You are beautiful inside and out
- You can be anything you want to be
- Hard work equals success, however large or small
- Always be kind
- Treat others how you would like them to treat you
- When you need me I am there for you, whenever, wherever
- Always take pride in your personal hygiene and appearance
- Exercise, stay fit and healthy
- Have lots of fun!
- You will never know just how much and how deeply I love you with every fibre…
View original post 687 more words
19 NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS FOR 2019
A New Year is always a time to reflect on the previous year & look forward to plans and goals for the coming year. Resolutions are like writing a book, what will the next chapter be? It’s up to you to take the first step to make sure it’s a good chapter with lots to look forward to.
I’ve always been someone who likes to plan and I always have goals I want to achieve & things I want to do each year. This year is no different & this year I’ve made 19 New Years Resolutions/goals for 2019.
- Save more money, always top of my list as I’m a bit of a spender at times but I plan to put more away this year.
- Do a new thing every week! It’s great to do & learn new things to avoid getting stuck in…
View original post 267 more words