HELLO JANUARY 2019
So Christmas is over for another year and it’s time to welcome in 2019. We have had a wonderful family Christmas and I hope I’ve made it as special as possible for my children. All I want is for them to look back at their childhood with wonderful memories and Christmas is such a huge part of that. Once the New Year arrives I like to get my Christmas decorations down and freshen up the house and get organised for the New Year ahead. I always have lots of goals for the new year with methods, plans & ways of how to achieve them.
FABULOUS THINGS THAT HAPPENED LAST MONTH
- Christmas Christmas Christmas!!!!
- Lots of lovely Christmas ‘do’s’ with fabulous friends!
- Cinema trips, Christmas markets, time at home with family!
- Watching the wonderful new ‘Mary Poppins’ film! Just stunning!
- Seeing my kids faces on Christmas morning! Priceless!
View original post 1,163 more words