HELLO OCTOBER 2019
How are we already in October? My birthday month, cosy blankets, snuggles, candles, pumpkins, Autumn colours. There’s nothing nicer than a crisp Autumn day when it’s cold but sunny and your senses are awash with all the gorgeous Autumn colours and smells. Last month and the beginning of this month are extremely busy at work so I’m really looking forward to my birthday on the 24th when I’m having a bit of time off to relax and enjoy some family & leisure time. Bliss!!
FABULOUS THINGS THAT HAPPENED LAST MONTH
1. Isabelle & Max both settled back into school really well.
2. Masterchef, Bake Off & Strictly are all back.
3. Downton Abbey the movie!!
4. A lovely meal at Uno Cucina Italiano in Honley, Huddersfield with my gorgeous cousin and her husband
5. Buying a few new things for the house to make it feel Autumnal
View original post 558 more words